April 29, 2005

Disgusting

I can't even look at Fabio. I can't even think about what he did.

Granted, none of us is without stain in the delicacy department: the Rodent likes to sniff what oughtn't be sniffed; the Man scratches places that are best left alone; the Woman has a belch that could wake the dead; and I, yes, even I have been known to throw up an unpleasantness now and then.

But what happened in the basement this week was beyond the pale. What Fabio did was... oh Lord, I can't even discuss it. I'm gonna be sick. Again.

I now realize, and confess with no small dose of shame, that I've been deluding myself about my brother's mental state. He is not your average bumbling fool or garden-variety village idiot; he is a deeply disturbed cretin.

I mean, YUCK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home