March 20, 2006

What exactly are you saying?

Long hiatus, I apologize. I've had to curtail operations somewhat due to some unexpected renovations in the fortress.

Specifically, the Woman has been painting my bunker. This effectively renders the bunkering facility unusable, and I prefer not to launch major campaigns without solid fortifications in place.

I made an inspection tour of the facility yesterday, and despite a lingering chemical odor, everything seemed to be in order. Except...

She painted it yellow. My bunker. My last line of defense. Is yellow.

Sigh.

At least the new curtains are nice. Very tasteful, and thankfully they're the color of dried blood, which sends the right message and also will prove convenient when I use them to clean my claws. Let's just keep them closed, shall we? I'd rather not let the crows see inside this lovely new den of cowardice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home